Lead Front End Engineer - Emeryville, California
Berg & Gray Recruiting
Are you breathing UI in and UX out? Does balanced white space help you relax? Do you like owning your codebase and making it well organized, easy to maintain and expand? Do you like finding patterns, making components to solve for them, and enable others to code better? Do you like making the user base excited about new and easy to use features?
We’re looking for a Tribe member to drive our frontend development. Reporting to the VP of Technology, we are looking for a lead engineer that will make a lasting contribution to the company’s codebase and impact the decision making process for design and architecture of our SaaS platform.
• Full ownership of the frontend applications
• Drive UI/UX discussions and decisions with the Product team
• Challenge the status quo
• Provide code guidelines to the developers that are contributing to the frontend codebase
• Share knowledge with the tribe
• Have fun!
Primary Skills: Qualifications
• Angular and AngularJS rockstar
• Material Design principles
• Experience with most of the following: Sass, REST apis, test automation, gulp, git, PhpStorm, PHP 7, MySql, AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, and more)
• Must be authorized to wor
Salary: Between 150000 - 200000
Experience Required: Experienced, 2 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505