Sr. Structural (Bridge) Engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana
Renewal Talent Solutions
This is a great opportunity with a multi-service Civil Engineering firm that is seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to join their team.
The Senior Bridge Engineer serves as a lead designer and project manager in the Structural Design Department producing new and rehabilitated highway bridges and other structures. The Senior Structural Engineer has responsibility over managing staff in the production of work and managing clients.
• Developing project scopes, budgets and schedules for contract development.
• Coordinating with other departments and sub-consultants to allocate project scope and develop budget and schedule proposals.
• Assisting with business development efforts.
• Preparing statements of qualifications and letters of interest.
• Designing and guiding the implementation of construction plans and specifications.
• Performing quality control checks of work developed by junior staff and ensuring all work complies with latest design specifications.
• Organizing workflow within the design team assigned and taking responsibility for the timely completion of the tasks assigned.
Excellent benefit package, including health, life, disability insurance, flexible spending account, and 401K plans.
Primary Skills: Qualifications include:
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
• Proficient with Microstation software; AutoCAD is a plus
• Experience with structural software packages
• Thorough understanding of current INDOT standards and specifications and pro
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, 5 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505