Systems Engineer - Aberdeen, Maryland
Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies and Intelesys. The Company has approximately 1,200 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
EOIR Technologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is seeking a Systems Engineer to support on-going radar research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s premier R&D Centers of Excellence. This position includes opportunities to influence Army next generation radar systems and technologies.
The successful candidate will provide engineering support to radar systems research & development (R&D), modeling and simulation (M&S), and the testing and evaluation of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems. Working as part of our high-caliber team, the engineer will assist in developing algorithms and hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments, and will perform data analysis of both M&S and field test results to advance the state-of-the-art in radar and signal data processing techniques and system development efforts.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field
• 5+ years’ of systems engineering & testing including algorithm development
• 3-5+ years’ experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• 3+ years’ of experience in the development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
• Demonstrated proficiency in MATLAB, C, or Java programming languages to develop algorithms
• Experience in writing test procedures and performing data analysis, including customer acceptance testing
Desired but NOT required, is a Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Primary Skills: Systems engineering, Matlab, radar, writing tests
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Some Experience, 3 years minimum
Clearance Level: Clearable
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505