Facility Maintenance Supervisor - Oglesby, Illinois
Supervises and is responsible for the management of building and equipment maintenance personnel, on all shifts to ensure the facility and equipment are maintained at the highest level of efficiency.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Supervises and trains maintenance associates and ensures that preventative maintenance procedures are in effect and are being performed on a timely basis.
• Creates, monitors, generates and closes planned maintenance and job tasks using the computerized maintenance program.
• Verifies work orders to ensure that they are properly prepared and verify correct inventory procedures were followed.
• Orders parts, supplies or tools to accomplish all jobs.
• Schedules weekly and monthly inspection and is responsible for supporting documentation.
• Responsible for quarterly and annual safety training for maintenance and corresponding documentation
• Responsible for progression updates on projects, preventive maintenance, building and equipment repairs to Facility Manager
• Ensures that Company, Federal, State and Local guidelines and regulations regarding sanitation and pest control are met on a daily basis.
• Implements and maintains control programs to ensure that facility is free of insects and rodents.
• Responsible for progression updates on job assignments performed by the sanitation associates on the completion of scheduled jobs weekly and monthly.
• Responsible for quarterly and annual safety training and corresponding documentation
Primary Skills: • High school degree required, college or trade school degree desirable and/or equivalent work experience.
• Working knowledge of the computerized maintenance program to document and schedule all maintenance tasks and inventories.
• Possess good leaders
Salary: Between - - -
Experience Required: Experienced, 5 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505