Energy Project Engineer - Victor, New York
Power Management Company
Function: Work as a technical consultant in data collection, analysis, design, project development, on-site project management and hold client faced meetings for energy conservation, solar generation and specialty energy projects.
• Conduct on-site energy auditing; perform energy conservation measure analysis or other project performance metric analyses and savings calculations.
• Engineer/design project specific cost-effective energy efficient lighting or solar energy solutions.
• Obtain and review equipment and labor cost inputs for project development.
• Coordinate with vendors to procure material and labor on a project basis.
• Perform on-site project management, interacting with vendors and clients as required.
• Work closely with clients to understand workplace requirements and constraints and coordinate work efforts in order to deliver safe, event free and cost-effective results.
• Work well independently and with co-workers to ensure success.
• Project a positive company image at all times.
• Practice integrity, reliability and honesty in all business matters.
• Position requires ability to travel within and out of state to perform the work described.
• Communicate continuously with Director of Energy Services and other Project support staff, seeking assistance when needed and helping to develop, execute and accomplish corporate goals within the Energy Project Services Function.
Primary Skills: • High accuracy in work and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Ability to perform and coordinate multiple activities.
• Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer interaction skills.
• Full und
Salary: Between 50,000 - 60,000
Experience Required: Some Experience, years minimum
Clearance Level: Clearable
Travel: 15 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505