Simulations Engineer - Southfield, Michigan
Conjugate Consulting & Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Using Maxwell magnetic models, perform magnetic simulation of the wireless charging system
• Organize simulation results and create analysis of the simulation results
• Typical tasks - Perform a sweep of ferrite losses over a range of operating conditions
• Around 5 years of experience in the field of Electrical Machines Production, Testing, Designing, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and integrating technology with FEM.
• Bachelor in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with preference for Masters or PhD in Electrical Engg
• Hands on experience in the field of Power Transformers and in analysing ferro magnetic material properties
• Experience in document management, technical writing, documentation & result Interpretation.
• Excellent communication and interactions skills with technical staff and managers
Primary Skills: Simulations Engineering, Finite element Analysis, Simulations, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics
Salary: Between 80000 - 90000
Experience Required: Experienced, 5 years minimum
Clearance Level: Clearable
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505