Full Stack Software Engineer - Mountain View, California
Teachers' Curriculum Instiute
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the code base, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
As a small company, everybody is empowered and has an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, allowing each team member to grow and learn in ways that play up their strengths.
A successful engineer will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
• Thoughtful development work in Ruby on Rails
• Responsible development that results in code quality and testing coverage
• Collaboration through paired development as needed and well documented code
• Working closely with product managers, QA, and others to ensure a strong product
• Life-long learning that results in a continuously improving code base
This position offers:
• Part-time to full-time schedules
• Competitive salary and benefits, including annual profit sharing
• Work-life balance
Why You Should Apply:
• You want to creatively solve problems and grow daily
• You value collaboration and innovation
• You want improve lives with your code
What You Should Know to Apply:
• 2+ years coding experience, preferably with Ruby on Rails
• Familiarity with AWS, Nginx, and Unicorn a plus
Please note:Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the subject as “Full Stack Software Engineer”.
Primary Skills: SaaS, Ruby on Rails, Programming
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: 0, years minimum
Clearance Level: 0
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505