Senior RF Engineer - Reston, Virginia
MDA Information Systems LLC - Reston, VA, United States
MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior RF Engineer in Reston, VA. This is a full-time customer-site position providing support to a US Government agency.
The Company: MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. The firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government.
MDA is an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing. We build satellite ground systems that enable users to acquire and process imagery form the most sophisticated Earth-observing satellites in the world: much of the satellite imagery that you see on Google Maps was generated by our software!
To be qualified candidate must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI Clearance with a CI Poly.
• Full-time customer-site position providing Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) radio frequency (RF) systems engineering support to a US Government agency
• Build and prototype RF terrestrial and/or maritime collection systems and monitor the technology and transition effort of sensors and systems in design by the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC)
• Senior level troubleshooting of RF technical collection systems
• Provide expert level advice on RF related hardware components and software
• CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required
• A Master's degree in science, engineering or related, or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 15 years of technical professional experience building and prototyping terrestrial and/or maritime collection systems in the DoD/IC
• Significant experience designing, building, and testing RF hardware, signal processing systems, communication systems and adaptive control systems
• Extensive knowledge of the design and manufacturing processes of sensor systems
• Plan, coordinate, and manage RF-related engineering projects
• Lead the systems engineering definition/executing activities within a project
• Provide a comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from mission analysis through verification/validation of system performance
• Experience developing and integrating digital signal processing algorithms
• Experience using Matlab, Python and other signal processing tools
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving skills
• PhD in science, engineering or related
To be qualified candidate must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/584shvfrhfs8k23k
Primary Skills: Senior level troubleshooting of RF technical collection systems
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, 10 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505