Project Engineer - Madison, Wisconsin
The Payroll Company
A biopharmaceutical leader in the development and manufacturing cutting edge products. We have an immediate opening for a Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer is responsible for planning, administering and completing assigned projects which may cross several functional areas. They direct the design drafting and documentation personnel, act as a project manager directing efforts of sub-projects by others, provides direction, engineering guidance, planning, budgets, managerial reports and support for bulk pharmaceutical systems, processes, and facility projects. This requires experience in design drafting and documentation, design, construction and management of facility expansions and equipment installations. The Project Engineer defines process and equipment changes to achieve production requirements. They analyze production equipment operations, routine maintenance, and energy requirements of process systems to optimize economical operation and meet regulatory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide engineering guidance to complete assigned engineering projects starting with development of project scope through detail designing, funding approval, project completion scheduling, actual completion of construction and/or equipment installation, start-up validation and documentation.
• Provide scope, hire, manage, supervise, review and seek authorization of contracts for consulting engineering firms and construction contractors to accomplish the actual changes of processes, equipment and facilities.
• Develop design (process, facility,etc.) parameters for the manufacture of bulk pharmaceutical products, including equipment and facility specifications.
• Develop funding justification, seek approval and then accomplish and control projects within funding approval.
• Supervise installation, start-up and participate in validation of processing equipment.
• Document performance of processing systems to achieve validation and compliance with QA and other regulatory requirements and agencies.
• Design tests and methods to analyze process conditions to optimize operational efficiencies and/or to meet defined process and product specification.
• Effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Manage the design drafting and documentation department.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation systems to support GEP's and regulatory compliance for EPA, DNR, FDA, OSHA, and other regulatory bodies.
B.S. Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Reliability) or related field required
Must have 10 or more years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical, food products, or chemical industries.
The candidate must have strong applications and analytical testing skills and demonstrated knowledge of cost control procedures, data analysis, and manufacturing processes and systems.
Experience in project management and regulatory compliance is required.
Primary Skills: BS in Engineering (Any), cost control, data analysis, manufacturing systems,
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, 10 years minimum
Clearance Level: 0
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505