Senior Application Engineer, Global Key Accounts (Robotics) - Fremont, California
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. ("MEAU") is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you\'d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
MEAU is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with assistance in completing the application and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, an industry leader in factory automation products and solutions is seeking a Senior Application Engineer, Global Key Accounts (Robotics). Join a team of smart, dedicated, technical experts who are not only the best in their fields, but are committed to a tradition of technical leadership and innovation.
The Senior Application Engineer, Global Key Accounts (Robotics) will provide engineering leadership, application development, pre and post sales large and/or strategic project support for GKAM for Industrial Robotic Application. Test new products, and maintain direct contact with product development. Support EMS Sales Engineers and develop and/or deliver custom technical training to customers on all Mitsubishi products.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide pre and post sales technical support to key and strategic customers on Industrial Robotics Projects, on-site, via phone, email or via SI/OEM, as appropriate.
• Oversee all engineering requirements and progress for assigned projects
• Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications, through self-study, hands-on testing of demo units, and seminar attendance. Assist marketing with technical documentation reviews, suggestions, etc.
• Evaluate, support, educate and provide technical leadership for Systems Integrators.
• Provide advanced and custom technical training to customers, and MEAU personnel on Mitsubishi products. Deliver presentations to external organizations or entities on applications, as requested.
• Deliver presentations to external organi-zations or entities.
• Document support case data utilizing CRM.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 25-50% Travel for training and application support within North America and Asia.
• Possess technical writing skills.
• Possess customer service and phone skills.
• Possess ability to develop, write and perform technical training for groups.
• Possess organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, and work area, and time management.
• Possess project management skills.
• Ability to operate effectively as part of a team.
• Professional, patient, positive, confident communication style and attitude.
• Ability to write and perform technical product and solution training for groups.
• Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience with Industrial Robot application (hardware and software) is preferred.
• Strong background in PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, Industrial network, process control, IEC 1131 programming standards, and competitive product knowledge is preferred.
• Smart Device Industry applications expertise is a definitely plus.
• Chinese Language is plus
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 7-10 years of application experience with industrial robotic products and customers.
Fremont, California, United States
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8sjkjrq4tmj8q3vr
Primary Skills: Application engineering
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, 7 years minimum
Clearance Level: 0
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505