Electrical Accessory Design Engineer - Farmington Hills , Michigan
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for an Electrical Accessory Design Engineer at our Farmington Hills, MI location.
As member of Accessory Engineering department, you will be responsible for development of Nissan and Infiniti genuine electrical / electronic accessory parts. This includes any tasks related to development of accessory parts within a vehicle system from concept stage until release for production and maintenance.
Key job responsibilities:
• This includes any tasks related to development of accessory parts within a vehicle system from concept stage until release for production and maintenance.
• Project management of assigned accessory part development to achieve program cost, quality, development timing targets.
• Feasibility studies along with cost estimations for new accessory parts
• Strong electronics circuit design and cost estimating for use in Technical Files to reduce accessory part cost
• Review of existing supplier circuit designs for quality and cost to eliminate potential quality issues and identify potential cost savings
• Participate in and/or conduct design reviews for spec development, product design, and product verification
• Ability to coordinate and conduct vehicle installation trials including troubleshooting and hands-on work.
• Ensure all supplier issues are closed though trouble-shooting, root cause analysis and counter-measure verification.
• Lead cross-functional teams to implement design and manufacturing changes.
• Planning and management of component and system-level validation testing.
• Test and certification report generation.
• Lead and /or participate in manufacturing build confirmation and audits. Some travel needed.
• Prior experience with Nissan systems / processes desired.
• Basic understanding of CAN Network Tools desired.
• Experience with electronics simulation & validation CAE tools desired.
• Prior experience in development of automotive Audio and/or Lighting accessories desired.
Primary Skills: Minimum requirements:
• BS in Electrical Engineering degree
• 5+ years of directly related professional experience
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, 5 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505