Control System Designer - Denver
Stanley Consultants, Inc
In this position, you will be responsible for electrical and control system design including:
• wiring, schematics, process and instrumentation diagrams
• loop diagrams
• control system overview drawings
• instrumentation data sheets
• instrument installation details
• building and maintaining an instrumentation and input/output database utilizing in-house developed software
You will be part of a team and will be tasked with preparing and/or revising drawings and details under direct supervision from verbal and written instructions, marked prints, sketches, computations, and other sources prepared by engineers or task leads. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and enjoys working on challenging projects in a fast paced environment.
Primary Skills: Qualifications include an associate’s degree, 10+ years of experience, and AutoCAD and MicroStation experience.
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: 0, 10 years minimum
Clearance Level: 0
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505