Software Development Engineer - Seattle, Washington
We are seeking a software development engineer who is passionate about enabling other developers. You must be customer-centric, results oriented, and creative. This position is a great opportunity to work on a diverse set of technologies that span mobile devices, desktop applications, and distributed systems.
Software development engineers on the KDK team are responsible for owning large customer-facing features from inception to delivery and beyond. Engineers on our team are expected to accomplish tasks in internet time while, at the same time, pushing the technical envelope. Our engineers enjoy working as a team; though welcome the opportunity to lead whenever possible.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least, one modern object oriented programming language such as C++ or Java.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with mobile Java and/or browser technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Digital Tech Management - Amazon.com
Email : email@example.com
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Primary Skills: Java , C++
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: 0, .5 years minimum
Clearance Level: 0
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505