Electrical Engineer - Mt. Hope, Ohio
Overhead Door Corporation
Electrical Engineer engaged in the design and development of printed circuit boards incorporating RF circuits used for control, communication, and monitoring of commercial and residential garage door operators and accessories.
1. Architect, design and develop printed circuit boards for high volume applications.
2. Scope encompasses the entire electrical design lifecycle including product concept generation, requirements generation and analysis, detailed design activities including: schematic capture, PCB layout, and design verification as well as activities up to production launch.
3. Important skills requirements are in the areas of power conversion, motion control, microcontrollers, transformers, circuit simulation, component engineering, and analog and digital design. General knowledge of regulatory requirements (UL/FCC).
4. Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and maintenance of design engineering projects and efficient, productive utilization of resources.
5. Produce, update, and version control design documentation.
6. Update and maintain electronics development processes and procedures.
7. Must be capable of interacting in a team environment and working with others to achieve the best possible end product from all functional viewpoints.
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
• 8+ years design and integration experience encompassing all areas of PCB development
• Previous experience producing products for high volume manufacturing environment preferred
• Strong knowledge of electrical engineering methodology
• Demonstrated leadership success in electrical design projects
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Primary Skills: design and integration experience encompassing all areas of PCB development
Salary: Between -
Experience Required: Experienced, years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505