Project Engineer/Technologist - Calgary, Canada
Pure Technologies Ltd.
Project Engineers/Technologists – Calgary, AB, Canada
Pure Technologies is a world leader in the development and application of innovative technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of physical infrastructure. From monitoring the health of large bridges to protecting pipelines, our technologies and expertise are being used around the world to help manage deterioration and reduce loss.
From our data management centre in Calgary, Canada, our engineers and physicists maintain the systems, analyze the data and provide owners with continuous on-line updates on the condition of their infrastructure. Our specialist engineering subsidiaries help owners to make sense of the data. They provide inspection and assessment expertise, and develop cost-effective management and maintenance strategies to prolong the life of valuable assets.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering. Or Diploma in Engineering Technology or related engineering discipline.
Minimum 2 to 4 years field experience in construction or engineering consulting background. Project management experience an asset.
Duties of the Position
The successful candidate will support the Engineering Operations group in the design, deployment and optimization of various monitoring systems within the pipeline, bridges and structures group.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• review and design of Pure monitoring systems for various structures
• hands-on inspection of water pipelines including nondestructive testing and condition assessment using our proprietary SoundPrint® AFO and SmartBall® Leak Detection tool.
• hands-on design, installation and maintenance of SoundPrint® bridges, building and structures monitoring sites
• assisting in the installation and maintenance of SoundPrint® AFO monitoring systems
• in-pipe inspection and installation of monitoring components
• deployment of other proprietary Pure Technologies Inspection tools
• remote analysis on performance of current monitoring sites
• data and signal analysis of acoustic information
• optimization of system parameters
• commissioning of new monitoring equipment
• supporting various engineering operation needs
• review of pipeline drawings
• occasional travel throughout North America my be required
Other essential skills required
• strong project management
• problem solving
• effective time management
• mechanical aptitude
• some pipeline construction background or knowledge
• some post tensioned concrete structures knowledge
Salary is negotiable. The company offers an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a bonus structure, and a comprehensive benefit plan, after successful completion of evaluation period.
Only applicants with relevant experience and qualifications will be contacted.
Primary Skills: field operations and project management
Salary: Between 45,000 - 75,000
Experience Required: Entry level, 1.5 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 25 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505