Senior Validation Engineer - Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Senior Validation Engineer will be responsible for creating test plans, designing test scripts, and executing and analyzing results of tests on ThingMagic’s APIs, firmware and products.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience with automated tools to perform both unit and regression tests. He/She will be expected to suggest and integrate improvements in test software and infrastructure.
• Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
• The ability to write and compile test software to validate ThingMagic’s APIs (in C, C#, and/or Java).
• Familiarity with lab instruments such as multimeters and oscilloscopes (spectrum analyzers a plus).
• The ability to investigate performance issues via test and code inspection.
• Prior experience working with embedded RF products (eg: GPS, WiFi, RFID, Bluetooth) is a big plus.
• Proficient with at least 2 of the following languages: National Instruments LabVIEW, Python, C, C #, Java.
• Ability to work independently in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects within set deadlines.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to work within a team. The candidate should have a desire to grow and mentor others.
Primary Skills: Labview, Python, C programming, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
Salary: Between Competitive - DOE
Experience Required: Some Experience, 3 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 5 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505