Senior Software Engineer - Cambridge, Massachusetts
ThingMagic is adding a software engineer to our team to further develop our market-leading products. The successful candidate will be part of a team focused on the development and integration of customer-facing APIs and applications with our products. ThingMagic provides excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
• Design, implementation, and testing of public APIs for our products.
• Interfacing with ThingMagic reader platforms to ensure compatibility, reliability and high performance.
• Interfacing with subcontractors for subcomponents of our interface/application strategy.
The following skills and experience are essential:
• Understanding of how to design and implement strong, maintainable APIs.
• 5+ years of experience in application programming interfaces in C (C#/.NET and/or Java).
• Experience in networking protocols and stacks.
The following skills and qualifications are definite assets:
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Multifaceted, flexible, and able to learn new skills.
• Modular, layered software design experience.
• Experience in developing automated test tools.
• Experience in working with embedded, real-time products where timing is critical.
• Experience in developing Windows drivers, in particular USB drivers.
• Experience in developing graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
• Experience with RFID.
• Ability to work with the validation team for designing validation tests.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Primary Skills: C, C#, Java, API, Networking protocols
Salary: Between Competitive - DOE
Experience Required: Experienced, 5 years minimum
Clearance Level: none
Travel: 0 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505