LO Business Development Manager, Survivability Business - Indianapolis, Indiana
· Expert knowledge of the signature management community, both in the Government and in the industry.
· BSME or equivalent. MBA desired with 10 years of experience in business development related to aircraft/propulsion Survivability, Radar cross section, Infrared suppression and Low Observable technologies.
· Demonstrated proficiency in technical/proposal writing and Oral presentation required. Knowledge of government programs in the related field is highly desirable.
· Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
· Ability to lead proposal efforts and be able to communicate to the senior management is required. Demonstrated ability to operate in team environment.
· Lead the Business development activity for Survivability technologies.
· Identify and research strategic opportunities and market the technologies to Government customers. Recommend and lead the development and delivery of proposals, PRDA's, BAA's, RFP's and other offerings to expand the core technology competencies.
· Be a key participant in reviewing customer roadmaps, requirement documents and other plans in the company's strategic planning process.
· Assists in contract negotiations and purchase agreements for ongoing and new business applications.
Primary Skills: Survivability , low observables , radar cross section , management
Salary: Between 100,000 - 135,000
Experience Required: Experienced, 10 years minimum
Clearance Level: Secret
Travel: 5 %
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php:505
thrown in /home/engineer/www/jobs/engineeringjobs.php on line 505