RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
We are currently seeing a licensed Electrical Engineer to join our Corporate Practice.
We design facilities for Fortune 1000 clients with specialized expertise in financial services, workplace, and mission critical. Through an established national platform, our professionals offer full-service solutions proven to achieve a return on investment for our clients. If you're interested in working in a creative and collaborative environment to meet the needs of growing businesses, then join our specialized team.
At RS&H, we turn our "Clients" vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for the largest Corporations in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multidiscipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will have pre-existing client relationships to complement their RS&H client responsibilites. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in markets such as Healthcare and Mission Critical primarily but also in Financial, Office/Workplace and Warehouse/Distribution.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Serve as Lead Project Engineer for our work in Texas and the Western United States.
• Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full service team of Architects, Engineers and Program Managers.
• Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff.
Come join us to further develop your experience and responsibilities with this excellent opportunity in our Dallas office.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• A minimum of 8 years relevant experience
• A minimum of 6 experience in electrical building systems design
• Professional Engineering registration (EIT or PE) or Professional Engineer with ability to become licensed in Texas
• A minimum of 6 years experience in AutoCAD
• Experience with building power and lighting systems
• Ability to produce design documents in AutoCAD format
• Experience with REVIT
In addition to the position's skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
• Change Orientation
• Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.