Sr. Field Application Engineer (Industrial Automation) - Duluth, Georgia
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. ("MEAU") is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
MEAU is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com. We will provide you with assistance in completing the application and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. an industry leader in factory automation products and solutions is seeking a Senior Field Application Engineer to support the Eastern territory. Join a team of smart, dedicated, technical experts who are not only the best in their fields, but are committed to a tradition of technical leadership and innovation.
The position is located at Mitsubishi Eastern Region Headquarters in Duluth, GA. The position requires 25-50% travel for training and application support within North America, Europe and Japan.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide technical support for products and applications to sales channel personnel and key accounts. May also develop and/or deliver technical training to customers, distributors and MEAU personnel on all Mitsubishi products.
• Prioritize support activities to align with the national and regional sales strategies focusing on target accounts
• Provide on-site application engineering and product consulting.
• Serve as the escalated technical resource (subject matter expert [SME]) to Advanced Automation Solution Providers (top channel designation), Systems Integrators, and top distributors.
o Maintain technical documents and documentation on MEAU products, as assigned.
o Develop technical/application notes where applicable, detailing start-up procedures of new products.
o Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications, through self-study, hands-on testing of demo units, and seminar attendance.
• Provide technical product and solution training to customers, distributors and MEAU personnel on Mitsubishi products. Actively identify opportunities for custom training classes.
o Deliver presentations to external organi-zations or entities.
• Document support case data utilizing CRM.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience with PLC, VFD, HMI, Motion Control, Servos, Control Networks and other industrial automation technologies.
• Ability to develop and maintain in-depth, up-to-date technical knowledge, including the latest MEAU products, and to serve as escalated technical resource (subject matter expert [SME]).
• Technical writing skills.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to operate effectively as part of a team.
• Customer service and phone skills.
• Professional, patient, positive, confident communication style and attitude.
• Ability to write and perform technical product and solution training for groups.
• Organization skills, i.e. for documents, demos, work area and time management.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
• Strong background in PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, and networking, process control and IEC 1131 programming standards is preferred
• Strong background in multi-axis motion control applications and application software development
• Some experience with PC hardware and software required with specific experience in industrial applications is preferred
• Ability to conduct detailed engineering level discussions regarding customer applications by phone, on-line meeting, or in person
To attract and retain enthusiastic and dedicated professionals, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401K matching. We also offer benefits that can't be measured in monetary value. For example, At MEAU you'll work in a team-oriented environment with people who enjoy coming to work every day. You'll be able to create a clear career development path through our in-house learning and development program. You'll have the opportunity to give back to your community in company-supported charitable events. And, have the confidence that comes with working for an industry leader that's growing year over year and is an affiliate of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, a $40 billion company.
Do you share our passion for innovation, commitment to excellence and enjoy building strong, respectful customer relationships but don't feel this opportunity is right for you? Sign up for our job alerts!(http://ocadmin.jobtarget.com/inside/admin/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.res_bgjobagent&company_id=16966&version=1) You'll be notified of new positions(https://us.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/about-us/careers) as they become available and choose the best fit for your background.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 7-10 years of application experience with industrial automation products.
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/r4cjrshv45 Primary Skills: Experience with PLC, VFD, HMI, Motion Control, Servos, Control Networks and other industrial automation technologies. Salary: Between 75000 - 100000 Experience Required: Experienced, 7 years minimum Clearance Level: none Travel: 25 %
Reference Code: R19354197 Email: Map to this job:
Be sure to tell Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. that you saw this ad on Engineer.net™!