We are currently recruiting a senior level Front End Developer to join our next generation cloud-based eCommerce order management system team. You will be working with senior business executives and the development team to implement our next generation of eCommerce order management system. A Front End Developer implements the presentation tier including front-end and server-side technologies merging the technical architecture with creative designs and art direction. To achieve this integrated approach, the qualified candidate must have fundamental understanding of the creative and usability aspects while implementing technically in a largely Microsoft-based platform and development framework environment. Ultimately, the Front End Developer is responsible for aspects of Front End development including all project-related browser and server technologies that render the user experience.
• Responsible for coding the execution of complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework or by project team.
• Responsible for coding high quality and highly usable Front End deliverables that provide an optimal user experience.
• Works well as a project team member, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project.
• Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project.
• Collaborates with Product Management to establish presentation layer requirements.
• May need to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application.
• Able to take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies.
• At least 4+ years of experience hand-coding HTML(5), CSS(3) and other UI technologies
• Deep understanding of client-side jQuery and Ajax interaction with web pages and web services.
• Understanding of back-end Microsoft and third party frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages, e.g. ASP MVC, ASP.NET, Spring
• Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
• Experience with XML and JSON: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX, JSON parsing.
• Experience with content management systems (CMS) and version control systems.
• Experience with Analytics Solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
• Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation.
• Strong attention to detail and strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills.
• eCommerce or SaaS based SMB business application experience is a strong plus.
Other Details: Dydacomp is Private Equity backed Technology Company located in Parsippany, NJ, providing PCI compliant software solutions for small to mid-sized e-commerce, catalog, and point of sale merchants. Dydacomp's Multi-channel Order Manager (M.O.M.) streamlines and automates processes for orders generated from multiple channels.
Reference Code: Email: Map to this job:
Be sure to tell Dydacomp that you saw this ad on Engineer.net™!